Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)
- Product No.RPK504Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass11.9/13.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass11/15kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Glu89 and Met1~Lys113 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.1/7.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 510
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1020
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3060
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7650
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)
USAGE of the Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPK504Mu01||Recombinant Calprotectin (CALPRO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAK504Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Calprotectin (CALPRO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEK504Mu||ELISA Kit for Calprotectin (CALPRO)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|