Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
- Product No.DSI530Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by TE-1 transplanted tumor cells
- Model Animal StrainsBalb/c Nude Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age: 4~5weeks, bodyweight:15g~18g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group (three doses), n=15.
- Modeling Period3W
- Modeling Method1.Collect the logarithmic growth phase of esophageal cancer cell line( TE-1), wash with PBS, a total of 5 * l07 cell suspension per milliliter, inoculated subcutaneously in nude mice subcutaneous (0.2 ml/per mice) and then feed in the SPF environment.
2. Regular observation of tumor growth in nude mice, and use vernier caliper to measure the tumor size and draw the tumor growth curve.
3. About 21 days, mice were sacrificed and the tumor tissue removed in l0% formalin fixed, paraffin embedded sections, conventional HE staining and immunohistochemical staining.
- ApplicationsTE-1 transplanted tumor cells model
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig 2. CD31 immunohistochemical staining in tumor tissue of model group (X200).
- Fig 1. Transplanting TE-1 tumor cells into nude mice
- Fig 4. TE-1 tumor formation on the nude mice
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
1. Cancer tumor growth:
To observe the changes in tumor growth and build tumor growth curve: the size of tumor was measured 2 times per week, the tumor volume was calculated according to the formula, V=Π/6[(A+B)／2]^3 (A, B respectively for tumors of the long diameter and short diameter.
Pathological Results of the Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
2. HE staining:
The tumor cells become false palisading, oval, irregular shape, cytoplasm stained red or violet red nucleus in violet or purple red, irregularly shaped, oval, unequal in size, clear membrane, chromatin with unequal thickness and deep staining. The tumor cells were arranged densely, unequal in size, uniform distribution of patchy; tumor tissue showed visible focal necrosis, visible cell debris and debris, a small amount of inflammatory cell infiltration, tumor and normal tissue but no clear demarcation, capsule formation.
3. VEGF and CD31 immunohistochemical staining:
VEGF-C and CD31 promote angiogenesis in angiogenesis. Immunohistochemistry results showed that VEGF-C and CD31 positive cells and positive vessels were expressed in tumor tissues
Cytokines Level of the Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
4. Fluorescent quantitative PCR (Q-PCR) detection:
Take control of oesophagus and tumorigenic mouse tumor to make the Q-PCR detection, detection index: VEGF-C, Lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronan receptor 1(LYVE-1), GAPDH as reference.
Statistical Analysis of the Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI530Mu01||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||TE-1 transplanted tumor cells model|
|DSI530Mu02||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||Disease Model for HepG2-luc in situ tumor formation|
|DSI530Mu03||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||Tumor metastasis disease model|
|DSI530Mu04||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu05||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu06||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu07||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|
|DSI530Mu08||Mouse Model for Tumor Transplantation (TT)||n/a|