Recombinant Reelin (RELN)
- Product No.RPC775Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass42.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass35kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu3143~Pro3459 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point7.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 446
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 892
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2676
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6690
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Reelin (RELN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Reelin (RELN)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Reelin (RELN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Reelin (RELN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC775Mu01||Recombinant Reelin (RELN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC775Mu02||Recombinant Reelin (RELN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC775Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Reelin (RELN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC775Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Reelin (RELN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEC775Mu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Reelin (RELN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEC775Mu||ELISA Kit for Reelin (RELN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC775Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Reelin (RELN) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|