Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
BCD541; SMA1; SMN1; SMA2; SMA3; SMA4; SMNT; T-BCD541; SMNC; Gemin-1; Survival Of Motor Neuron 1, Telomeric; Component of gems 1; Spinal Muscular Atrophy(Werdnig-Hoffmann Disease,Kugelberg-Welander Dis
- Product No.PAC256Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC256Hu01-Recombinant Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. FITC staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Hela Cells.
- igure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant SMN1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Hela Cells; Lane2: Human 293T Cells; Lane3: Human hepG2 Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type Hela cell lysate;
Lane 2: SMN1 knockout Hela cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 31,30,28,27kd
Observed MW: 30kd
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human SMN1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SMN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SMN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
Western blotting: 0.01-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC256Hu01||Recombinant Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC256Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CGC256Hu01||cDNA of Survival Motor Neuron Protein (SMN)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|