Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)
SYL; INSSA1; Insulin Synthesis Associated 1
- Product No.RPD879Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass40.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsCys38~Ser134 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD879Hu01||Recombinant Syncollin (SYCN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD879Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Syncollin (SYCN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD879Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Syncollin (SYCN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED879Hu||ELISA Kit for Syncollin (SYCN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|