Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)
VSGP; F-spondin; F-spondin,Extracellular Matrix Protein; Vascular smooth muscle cell growth-promoting factor
- Product No.RPF397Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass29kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla597~Ala801 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 418
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 836
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2508
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6270
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF397Hu01||Recombinant Spondin 1 (SPON1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAF397Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Spondin 1 (SPON1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF397Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Spondin 1 (SPON1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEF397Hu||ELISA Kit for Spondin 1 (SPON1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|