Recombinant Titin (TTN)
CMD1G; CMH9; CMPD4; HMERF; LGMD2J; TMD; Cardiomyopathy,Dilated 1G(Autosomal Dominant)
- Product No.RPB667Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass33kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThr34750~Ser34990 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 450
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6750
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Titin (TTN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Titin (TTN)
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Titin (TTN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Titin (TTN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB667Mu01||Recombinant Titin (TTN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|