Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
B37; DRPLA; NOD; Dentatorubral Pallidoluysian Atrophy
- Product No.RPC225Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass38.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp879~Leu1190 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 386
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 772
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5790
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC225Hu01||Recombinant Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC225Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC225Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Atrophin 1 (ATN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|