Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
- Product No.DSI519Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by Gentamicin
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male and female, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodAdult rats, weight of 200 ~ 260 g points 2 times a day after subcutaneous weight is 400 mg/kg dose injection of gentamicin (GM), continuous 2 d., respectively, after the first injection of GM,5,8,11,15,22,29 2 d collection of 24 h urine test urine of rats (UV), urine creatinine (UCr) and urinary sodium (UNa), calculate the endogenous creatinine clearance rate (CCr) and the excretion of sodium (FENa), SCr, BUN, blood blood measured SNa; anesthesia to be put to death animals, respectively, to return the kidney, part of the renal tissue fixed with 10% formaldehyde, conventional paraffin embedding, a biopsy in a row, HE and PAS staining, were observed under light. Take part of the renal cortex tissue block, via glutaraldehyde - 1.0-2.5 osmic acid double fixed, tem slice, were observed under electron microscope.
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
Pathological Results of the Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
Cytokines Level of the Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
Statistical Analysis of the Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI519Ra02||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||n/a|
|DSI519Ra03||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||n/a|
|DSI519Ra01||Rat Model for Renal Fibrosis (RF)||Disease Model|