Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
- Product No.DSI559Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by bacterial infections
- Model Animal StrainsSD Rats(SPF), healthy, male and female, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodRats weight is 200 g, prohibit drinking water after 24 h, with fine line first live rat penis. In ether inhalation anesthesia, animal lie on your back plate fixed surgery, regular disinfection abdominal skin and unhairing, along the animal under the belly cut open as the center, fully exposed the bladder, directly to the one-time injection concentration in bladder with a syringe, 106 / ml of e. coli bacteria liquid, each injection of 0.5 ml, hand wood small incisions, closed abdominal loosen the penis thread. After 1 h in the scheduled time to be put to death animals, take its kidneys, carefully remove the renal capsule; then longitudinal cut kidney, half homogenate by bacterial culture, fixed in the other half fixed fluid, normal tissue section, HE staining, were observed under light. At the same time the bladder puncture for urine bacteria culture.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig. Operation of Acute Pyelonephritis modeling
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
Pathological Results of the Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
Cytokines Level of the Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
Statistical Analysis of the Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI559Ra01||Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)||Disease Model|
|DSI559Ra02||Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)||n/a|