Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)
TN-C; HXB; TN; GMEM; JI; Myotendinous antigen; Neuronectin; GP 150-225; Cytotactin; Hexabrachion; Glioma-associated-extracellular matrix antigen
- Product No.PAB975Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB975Mu01-Recombinant Tenascin C (TNC)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Mouse Stomach Tissue; Primary Ab: 20µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Mouse TNC Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant TNC, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB975Mu01||Recombinant Tenascin C (TNC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB975Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin C (TNC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|