Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)
DKC1; NAP57; NOLA4; NAP57; Dyskeratosis Congenita 1; H/ACA Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit 4; Nopp140-associated protein of 57 kDa; Nucleolar protein family A member 4
- Product No.PAC446Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC446Hu01-Recombinant Dyskerin (DKC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant DKC, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human HepG2 Cells; Lane2: Human Jurkat Cells; Lane3: Human Hela Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type HepG2 cell lysate;
Lane 2: DKC knockout HepG2 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 58,48kd
Observed MW: 58kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human DKC Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against DKC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DKC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:250-1000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC446Hu01||Recombinant Dyskerin (DKC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC446Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Dyskerin (DKC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|