Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
PPID; CYPD; CyP-D; PPIase D; Peptidylprolyl Isomerase D; Cyclophilin 40; 40 kDa peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase; Cyclophilin-related protein; Rotamase D
- Product No.PAB528Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB528Ra01-Recombinant Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Rat Intestine Tissue; Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat CYPD Anti
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Rat Stomach Tissue;
Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat CYPD Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CYPD, Rat.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Rat Serum; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue; Lane3: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane4: Human A549 Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type A549 cell lysate;
Lane 2: CYPD knockout A549 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 41kd
Observed MW: 44kd
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat CYPD Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYP-40. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYP-40 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB528Ra01||Recombinant Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB528Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB528Ra||ELISA Kit for Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB528Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cyclophilin 40 (CYP-40)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|