Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
PCTK3; PCTAIRE; PCTAIRE3; Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase PCTAIRE-3; Cell division protein kinase 18; PCTAIRE-motif protein kinase 3
- Product No.PAE622Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPE622Hu01-Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded breast cancer tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CDK18, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human HepG2 Cells; Lane2: Human MCF7 Cells; Lane3: Human Hela Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type HepG2 cell lysate;
Lane 2: CDK18 knockout HepG2 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 54~58kd
Observed MW: 50kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CDK18 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CDK18. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CDK18 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:220-900
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE622Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE622Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 18 (CDK18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|