Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
AA-NAT; SNAT; Aralkylamine N-Acetyltransferase; Serotonin Acetyltransferase; Serotonin Acetylase; Serotonin N-Acetyltransferase; Melatonin Rhythm Enzyme
- Product No.PAB937Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB937Ra01-Recombinant Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded Kidney tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant AANAT, Rat.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AANAT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AANAT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB937Ra01||Recombinant Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB937Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Arylalkylamine-N-Acetyltransferase (AANAT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|