Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)
GP40; GP36; Gp38; HT1A-1; OTS8; PA2.26; T1A; T1A-2; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 36; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha; Lung Type I Cell Membrane Associated Glycoprotein
- Product No.RPC719Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Cell projection, filopodium membrane. Lamellipodium membrane. Microvillus membrane. Ruffle membra
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass22kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla23~Leu143 linked with RKWMETHRQQ LRKMVCQQ with
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC719Hu01||Recombinant Podoplanin (PDPN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC719Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Podoplanin (PDPN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC719Hu61||Cy3-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Podoplanin (PDPN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAC719Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Podoplanin (PDPN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC719Hu||ELISA Kit for Podoplanin (PDPN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|