Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)
Mucin 6,Gastric; Oligomeric Mucus/Gel-Forming
- Product No.RPB489Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass40.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass41kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu2338~Asp2439 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 470
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 940
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7050
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)
USAGE of the Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB489Hu01||Recombinant Mucin 6 (MUC6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB489Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 6 (MUC6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB489Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 6 (MUC6)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB489Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Mucin 6 (MUC6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB489Hu||ELISA Kit for Mucin 6 (MUC6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|