Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
GBA1; GCB; GLUC; Imiglucerase; Alglucerase; Beta-glucocerebrosidase; Glucosidase Beta, Acid; β-Glucosidase; D-Glucosyl-N-Acylsphingosine Glucohydrolase
- Product No.RPC511Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass58.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass58kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro255~Thr509 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 470
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 940
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7050
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
USAGE of the Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC511Mu01||Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC511Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC511Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAC511Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glucocerebrosidase (GBA)||WB; IHC; ICC.|