Eukaryotic Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
MIF; MIH; MIS; Müllerian Inhibiting Factor; Müllerian Inhibiting Hormone; Müllerian Inhibiting Substance
- Product No.EPA228Hu41
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass60.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass69kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu19~Arg560 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 685
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4110
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 10275
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Eukaryotic Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
USAGE of the Eukaryotic Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Eukaryotic Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Eukaryotic Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)