ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
TN-R; Restrictin; Janusin
- Product No.SEB328Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.055ng/mL.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 665
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2993
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5653
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 46550
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Specificity of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Tenascin R (TNR).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Tenascin R (TNR) and analogues was observed.
Recovery of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Tenascin R (TNR) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Tenascin R (TNR) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Precision of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tenascin R (TNR) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tenascin R (TNR) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Linearity of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Tenascin R (TNR) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Stability of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Assay procedure summary of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
Test principle of the ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Tenascin R (TNR). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Tenascin R (TNR). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Tenascin R (TNR), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Tenascin R (TNR) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|SEB328Hu||ELISA Kit for Tenascin R (TNR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|