Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
CFL; p18; N-Cofilin; 18 kDa phosphoprotein; Cofilin 1, Non Muscle
- Product No.RPB559Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass21.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass22kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer3~Leu161 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB559Hu01||Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APB559Hu01||Active Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAB559Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB559Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB559Hu||ELISA Kit for Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB559Hu||CLIA Kit for Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|