Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)
Apo-M; G3a; NG20; Protein G3a
- Product No.RPC299Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass32kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet20~Lys190 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)
USAGE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC299Mu01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein M (APOM)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC299Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein M (APOM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC299Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein M (APOM)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEC299Mu||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein M (APOM)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC299Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Apolipoprotein M (APOM)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|