Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
Apo-C1; Truncated apolipoprotein C-I
- Product No.RPA252Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass36.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass37kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet34~Ala88 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA252Ra01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA252Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA252Ra||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA252Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|