Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
- Product No.PAD822Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD822Hu01-Recombinant Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 161
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 230
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 575
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Stomach Tissue; Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human THBS2 Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant THBS2, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against THBS2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize THBS2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD822Hu01||Recombinant Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD822Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD822Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED822Hu||ELISA Kit for Thrombospondin 2 (THBS2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|