Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
TBX3-ISO; UMS; XHL; Ulnar Mammary Syndrome
- Product No.PAH858Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPH858Hu01-Recombinant T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- FITC staining on IF; Samples: Human HepG2 Cells; Primary Ab: 20µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human TBX3 Antibod
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant TBX3, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human HepG2 Tissue; Lane2: Human Lung Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type HepG2 cell lysate;
Lane 2: TBX3 knockout HepG2 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 79,77,65kd
Observed MW: 70kd
Primary Ab: 2µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human TBX3 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TBX3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TBX3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH858Hu01||Recombinant T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH858Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)||WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.|
|LAH858Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAH858Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH858Hu||ELISA Kit for T-Box Protein 3 (TBX3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|