Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
- Product No.PAH197Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPH197Hu01-Recombinant Suprabasin (SBSN)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant SBSN, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Serum; Lane2: Human Jurkat Cells; Lane3: Human Urine; Lane4: Porcine Skin Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: SBSN knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 25,61kd
Observed MW: 65kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human SBSN Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SBSN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SBSN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH197Hu01||Recombinant Suprabasin (SBSN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH197Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAH197Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH197Hu||ELISA Kit for Suprabasin (SBSN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|