Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
S100-A6; 2A9; 5B10; CABP; CACY; PRA; MLN 4; Calcyclin; Growth factor-inducible protein 2A9; Prolactin receptor-associated protein
- Product No.PAB769Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB769Hu01-Recombinant S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 238
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 340
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 850
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3400
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant S100A6, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Hela Cells; Lane2: Human A549 Cells; Lane3: Human MCF7 Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type Hela cell lysate;
Lane 2: S100A6 knockout Hela cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 10kDa
Observed MW: 10kDa
Primary Ab: 4µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human S100A6 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against S100A6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize S100A6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein A6 (S100A6)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service