Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
IPOA1; QIP2; RCH1; SRP1alpha; RAG Cohort 1; Importin Alpha 1; RAG cohort protein 1; SRP1-alpha
- Product No.PAE748Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPE748Hu01-Recombinant Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- FITC staining on IF; Samples: Human HepG2 cell; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KPNa2 Antibody Second Ab: 1.5μg/ml FITC-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb18)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant KPNa2, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Lane1: Human HepG2 Cells; Lane2: Human 293T Cells; Lane3: Human Raji Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type HepG2 cell lysate;
Lane 2: KPNa2 knockout HepG2 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 58kDa
Observed MW: 58kDa
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KPNa2 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KPNa2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KPNa2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE748Hu01||Recombinant Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE748Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAE748Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEE748Hu||ELISA Kit for Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSE748Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Karyopherin Alpha 2 (KPNa2)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|