Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)
MSE; Beta Enolase; Enolase 3; 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase; Skeletal muscle enolase
- Product No.PAB433Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB433Hu01-Recombinant Enolase 3 (ENO3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 232
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue; Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human MSE Antib
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Stomach cancer Tissue;
Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human MSE Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
Figure: FITC staining on IHC-P;
Sample: Hela cells.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant MSE, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Porcine Skeletal Muscle Tissue; Lane2: Human Hela Cells; Lane3: Porcine Heart Tissue; Lane4: Human HepG2 Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ENO3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ENO3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB433Hu01||Recombinant Enolase 3 (ENO3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB433Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Enolase 3 (ENO3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|