Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
CCN-D1; BCL1; PRAD1; U21B31; G1/S-Specific Cyclin-D1; Parathyroid Adenomatosis 1; B-Cell CLL/Lymphoma 1; G1/S-Specific Cyclin D1; PRAD1 oncogene
- Product No.PAA585Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA585Hu01-Recombinant Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CCND1 Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CCND1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type A549 cell lysate;
Lane 2: CCND1 knockout A549 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 33kDa
Observed MW: 30kDa
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CCND1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CCND1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CCND1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA585Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA585Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA585Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA585Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA585Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|