Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
IFN-G; IFG; IFI; INFr; IFN, Immune Interferon
- Product No.PAA049Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA049Ca01-Recombinant Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Canine Liver Tissue; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Canine IFNg Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant IFNg, Canine.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IFNg. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IFNg in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
DAB Chromogen Kit
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA049Ca01||Recombinant Interferon Gamma (IFNg)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA049Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA049Ca21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interferon Gamma (IFNg)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA049Ca||ELISA Kit for Interferon Gamma (IFNg)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA049Ca||CLIA Kit for Interferon Gamma (IFNg)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|