Monoclonal Antibody to Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
GPT; ALAT; SGPT; AAT1; GPT1; Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase; Alanine Transaminase; Glutamate pyruvate transaminase 1; Glutamic--alanine transaminase 1
- Product No.MAA207Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)11#
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA207Hu03-Recombinant Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 235
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3360
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure.DAB staining on IHC-P;Samples:Human Glioma Tissue.
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Liver cancer Tissue;
Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human ALT Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- Figure.Western Blot;Sample: Recombinant ALT, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Monoclonal Antibody to Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ALT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ALT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Monoclonal Antibody to Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Monoclonal Antibody to Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Monoclonal Antibody to Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service