Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody
LGALS1; GBP; HLBP14; Galaptin; Lectin,Galactoside-Binding Soluble 1; 14 kDa laminin-binding protein; Lactose-binding lectin 1; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12; S-Lac lectin
- Product No.FAA321Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Excitation LaserNone
- Vol. per test1-5 µl
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsFlow cytometry.
- Download n/a
- UOM 25test50test 100test 200test 500test
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 200
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 320
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- K562 human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line was stained with rabbit Anti-human GAL1 Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog # FAA321Hu01, filled red histogram) or Isotype control antibody (Catalog # IS067-Rb01, filled green histogram), followed by APC-conjugated Anti-rabbit IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # SAA544Rb15). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
USAGE of the Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody
For flow cytometry, the suggested use of this reagent is 1-5 µl per 10^6 cells in 100 µl volume.
Optimal working dilutions could be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA321Hu01||Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA321Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA321Hu01||Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|LAA321Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA321Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA321Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA321Hu||ELISA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA321Hu||CLIA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA321Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|