Recombinant Secretin (SCT)
- Product No.RPB075Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass16kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro26~Arg133 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Secretin (SCT)
USAGE of the Recombinant Secretin (SCT)
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Secretin (SCT)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Secretin (SCT)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB075Mu02||Recombinant Secretin (SCT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB075Mu01||Recombinant Secretin (SCT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB075Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Secretin (SCT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB075Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Secretin (SCT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB075Mu||ELISA Kit for Secretin (SCT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB075Mu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Secretin (SCT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|