Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)
MST1; HGFL; NF15S2; Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein; Macrophage Stimulating 1
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPB121Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCloud-Clone Corp.(USA)
- ManufacturerCloud-Clone Corp.Wuhan
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro469~Val704 (Accession # P26928) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.6
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 181US$ 452US$ 904US$ 2712US$ 67800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
Primer Pairs Offer
Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|RPB121Mu02||Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.|
|RPB121Mu01||Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.|
|PAB121Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA|
|PAB121Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA|
|SEB121Mu||ELISA Kit for Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection|