Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)
MST1; HGFL; NF15S2; Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein; Macrophage Stimulating 1
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPB121Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)
- Brand OwnerCloud-Clone Corp.(USA)
- ManufacturerCloud-Clone Corp.Wuhan
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro469~Val704 (Accession # P26928) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.6
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 181US$ 452US$ 1130US$ 2712US$ 67800
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
Primer Pairs Offer
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|RPB121Mu02||Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.|
|RPB121Mu01||Recombinant Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.|
|PAB121Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA|
|PAB121Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA|
|SEB121Mu||ELISA Kit for Macrophage Stimulating Protein (MSP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay|