Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
- Product No.RPA395Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass42.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass42kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer217~Val329 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
USAGE of the Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Chicken (Gallus)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA395Ga01||Recombinant Inhibin A (INHA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|