Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)
GSDMDC1; DF5L; Gasdermin Domain Containing 1
- Product No.RPE529Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Cytoplasm, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass39.5KDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass40kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Pro326 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.0
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 140
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)
USAGE of the Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE529Mu01||Recombinant Gasdermin D (GSDMD)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SEE529Mu||ELISA Kit for Gasdermin D (GSDMD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|