Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)
- Product No.RPD263Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass56.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass56kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Gln464 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 80%
- Isoelectric Point4.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 436
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 872
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2616
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6540
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD263Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPD263Hu02||Recombinant Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD263Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD263Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED263Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin A1 (CCNA1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|