Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)
MRT2A; Mental Retardation,Non-Syndromic,Autosomal Recessive 2A
- Product No.RPG676Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Nucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass20/18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLys300~Glu430 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure . Gene Sequencing (extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG676Hu01||Recombinant Cereblon (CRBN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAG676Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cereblon (CRBN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAG676Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cereblon (CRBN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEG676Hu||ELISA Kit for Cereblon (CRBN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|