Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
- Product No.DSI730Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by artificial feeding and induction of hypoxia and cold stimulation
- Model Animal StrainsNeonatal SD rats(SPF), 2 days old
- Modeling Grouping1.Randomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Te
- Modeling Period1~2 weeks
- Modeling Method1. The birth of 2 day's neonatal SD rats and separated from maternal rats, using the self-made 24 G closed venous indwelling needle to connect with the 1 ml injector instead of the gastric tube to feed the milk,feed the tats 4 times a day by oral intubation, each intubation depth of about 2 cm.The first feeding amount was 0.1 ml/ times, every 24 hours increased by 0.1ml/ times, after 48 hours gradually increased to the amount of 0.3 ml/ times.
2. After feeding 2 times a day, the newborn SD rats were placed in the self-made hypoxia cabin, zero oxygen measuring instrument, input the neonatal rat to the nitrogen (15 L/min flow) for 90 s, and then a self-made 4 degrees cold box for 10 min continuous cold stimulation.
3. NEC model of neonatal SD rats was established for 3 days continuously. The rats were sacrificed at 12 h after the last feeding.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
Pathological Results of the Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
Cytokines Level of the Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
Statistical Analysis of the Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI730Ra01||Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)||Disease Model|