Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)
- Product No.DSI503Rb02
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInducd by purulent pericarditis
- Model Animal StrainsNew Zealand Rabbit , healthy, male and female, weight 2.0-2.5kg.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group(low,medium,high).
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodUse New Zealand Rabbit with body weight of 2.0〜2. 5 kg. Fix the rabbit supine position, Intraperitoneous infusion with 1% procaine hydrochloride, sterile surgery for thoracic incision, cross the ribs, pulling the ligation line, revealing the pericardium bare zone. With 7 needle into the pericardial cavity in the xiphoid transition to the apical direction, injection of 109 / ml penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus solution or saline 1ml / kg, suture incision. All animals were sacrificed at 21 days after surgery. Take 3 apical part of the right ventricle of the whole myocardium, one of each liver, lung, pericardium for Pathological examination.
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)
Pathological Results of the Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)
Cytokines Level of the Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)
Statistical Analysis of the Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI503Rb01||Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)||n/a|
|DSI503Rb02||Rabbit Model for Cardiopericarditis (CP)||n/a|