Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
NR1-H2; UNR; LXR-B; NER; NER-I; RIP15; Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 1,Group H,Member 2; Ubiquitously-Expressed Nuclear Receptor; Oxysterols receptor LXR-beta
- Product No.PAD135Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD135Mu01-Recombinant Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant LXRb, Mouse.
Western Blot; Sample: Mouse Liver lysate;
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Mouse LXRb Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LXRb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LXRb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:240-940
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD135Mu01||Recombinant Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD135Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Liver X Receptor Beta (LXRb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|