Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)
NELIN; F Actin Binding Protein
- Product No.RPH548Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass33.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla214~Gln455 (Accession # Q9Z2J4) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 920
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)
USAGE of the Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH548Ra01||Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH548Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Nexilin (NEXN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH548Ra||ELISA Kit for Nexilin (NEXN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|