Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
HIBD; NE; Hypoxic-ischemic brain damage; Neonatal encephalopathy
- Product No.DSI685Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by hypoxia
- Model Animal StrainsBalb/c Mice(SPF level), male, healthy, 6~8 weeks.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into groups: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group, 15 mice per group
- Modeling Period4~6w
- Modeling MethodPlace mouse in an visual isobaric chamber, pour into hypoxia gas 5L/min (8%O2 and 92%N2). The treatment last for 90min every time, 1-3 times for a week, treatment period were 3 weeks.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- Download n/a
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
Morris water maze:
At the age of 12 weeks, morris water maze for all groups. The experiment is divided into place navigation test and spatial probe test.
1. Place navigation test: Rats were trained for 5 days, 4 times a day, 30min for each interval. Record the time it takes rats to find the platform from 4 entry points, i.e. incubation. The average score of the four incubation as the final result of the day entered the final statistics.
2. Spatial probe test: 6th days of the test, remove platform, from the furthest end of the platform into the water. Record the swimming track of rats within 30s, observe and analyse the residence time in the target quadrant and times to pass through the platform.
Pathological Results of the Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
After behavior detection, remove brain in each group, peel the epencephal on ice, fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde for pathological examination.
Observation of Aβ-amyloid plaques staining in hippocampus and cortex. Under the light microscope, count and analyze the number of positive plaque at the same site of each group for 6 fields.
2. Thiolain S staining
Detection of Aβ-amyloid plaques (green fluorescence) in hippocampus and cortex by using Thiolain S staining. Under the fluorescence microscope, count and analyze the number of positive plaque at the same site of each group for 6 fields.
Cytokines Level of the Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
Statistical Analysis of the Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI685Mu01||Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)||Disease Model|
|DSI685Mu02||Mouse Model for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)||Disease Model|