Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)
CD228; MAP97; MTF1; Antigen P97(Melanoma Associated); Membrane-Bound Transferrin-Like Protein
- Product No.RPB677Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass41.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass41kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu366~Ser706 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)
USAGE of the Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB677Hu01||Recombinant Melanotransferrin (MFI2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB677Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Melanotransferrin (MFI2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB677Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Melanotransferrin (MFI2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB677Hu||ELISA Kit for Melanotransferrin (MFI2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|