ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
- Product No.SEB820Si
- Organism SpeciesRhesus monkey (Simian) Same name, Different species.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.5pg/mL.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3645
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6885
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 56700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Specificity of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Troponin T (TNT).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Troponin T (TNT) and analogues was observed.
Recovery of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Troponin T (TNT) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Troponin T (TNT) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Precision of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T (TNT) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T (TNT) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Linearity of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Troponin T (TNT) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Stability of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Assay procedure summary of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
Test principle of the ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Troponin T (TNT). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Troponin T (TNT). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Troponin T (TNT), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Troponin T (TNT) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rhesus monkey (Simian)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|SEB820Si||ELISA Kit for Troponin T (TNT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|