ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
SFTP-J; SFTPJ; SP-J; SPJ; Surfactant Protein J; Surfactant Associated Protein J
- Product No.SEB100Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.055ng/mL.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 665
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2993
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5653
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 46550
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Specificity of the ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Claudin 18 (CLDN18).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Claudin 18 (CLDN18) and analogues was observed.
Precision of the ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Claudin 18 (CLDN18) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Claudin 18 (CLDN18) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Stability of the ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Assay procedure summary of the ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
Test principle of the ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Claudin 18 (CLDN18). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Claudin 18 (CLDN18). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Claudin 18 (CLDN18), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Claudin 18 (CLDN18) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB100Hu01||Recombinant Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB100Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB100Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB100Hu||ELISA Kit for Claudin 18 (CLDN18)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|