Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)
CTS-B; APPS; CPSB; APP secretase
- Product No.RPC964Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Lysosome, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass23.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass26kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsVal129~Asp333 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 320
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1920
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)
USAGE of the Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC964Hu01||Recombinant Cathepsin B (CTSB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC964Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin B (CTSB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC964Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cathepsin B (CTSB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC964Hu||ELISA Kit for Cathepsin B (CTSB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|