Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
MP44; NP44; Mitotic phosphoprotein 44; Nuclear pore complex protein Nup53
- Product No.PAB087Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB087Hu01-Recombinant Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 232
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Brain tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NUP35, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NUP35. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NUP35 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:230-900
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB087Hu01||Recombinant Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB087Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Nucleoporin 35kDa (NUP35)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|