Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
SAP-3; Cerebroside Sulfate Activator Protein; Sphingolipid Activator Protein 3
- Product No.PAL122Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPL122Hu01-Recombinant GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 270
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 386
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 965
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3860
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human GM2A Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant GM2A, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GM2A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GM2A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL122Hu01||Recombinant GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL122Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAL122Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEL122Hu||ELISA Kit for GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSL122Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for GM2 Ganglioside Activator (GM2A)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|